|Electrical Insulation Rubber Mats|
|Rubber Door Mats|
- Rubber Mats are most popularly used as floor mats at homes, offices, gyms, temples and factories. The main purpose which these Rubber Mats serve at these places is to keep the places clean and tidy. Rubber Mats are quite good at removing dust and dirt particles from footwear.
- Rubber Mats are used in bathrooms and other such places to prevent people from slipping on wet floors. These Rubber Mats also make the bathrooms look more attractive.
- These mats are also used in vehicles such as cars to keep the interiors clean.
- There are special Knee Saver Rubber Mats which are used while bending or kneeling.
- Rubber Mats are also used while doing Yoga and some other exercises.
- Anti Fatigue Rubber Mats are used in factories and industries. These mats are able to distribute and ease the pressure through legs and feet and reduce the effects of pressure.
- Anti Vibration Mats are used in refrigerators and washing machines to minimize the risk of currents and vibrations.
- Rubber Mats are also used near swimming pools to reduce chances of slipping and to prevent accidents.
- Rubber Mats are also used for making mouse pads for computers.
- Rubber Mats can also be used on ramps to assist easy mobility of handicap people. These Rubber Mats reduce the slipperiness of the ramps making it safer for the handicap people to use these ramps.
- Rubber Mats are even used in gyms for keeping exercising equipment and to protect the floor from scratches.
- Rubber Mats are used near electrical equipment in factories to protect workers from dangers of short circuit.